Welcome to 2021 my friends!
What. A. Year. 2020. Was.
I, like many of you, had made multiple plans… and they didn’t all come to fruition! I took a sabbatical from this blog, and also tried to take a sabbatical generally, but due to the wonders and the horrors which made up 2020, that didn’t quite happen.
Due to Covid, I was more active on Called to Watch than the word ‘sabbatical’ might suggest! I was also published on several other online spaces, including Eternity News, Lupus Chick, Penetrating the Darkness and Chronic Joy (where you can now LISTEN to my posts!). If you haven’t seen those articles, check them out!
- COVID-19 and chronic illness: life on the edge of uncertainty
- Why you need to seek something more than peace
- How to provide hope to someone with a chronic illness
- Chronic illness and Caring for the carers
- An article of mine was also linked as a resource in a post about dealing with anger.
What. A. Year. 2021. Will. Be.
It might be nice to dream of brushing 2020 under the carpet as we enter 2021 with hopeful hearts, determined to have a Better Year. I’m all for hope, but I suspect many of us will begin this year still processing what has happened and dealing with the changes in everyday and global life. That’s more than okay, and therefore this year on Called to Watch I want to focus on TRUST.Continue reading “Stepping into 2021 with trust”