How I distract myself when tragedy strikes:
Over the past few weeks I’ve found myself turning more and more to ‘distraction’. That’s why you haven’t heard much from me! By that I mean, I’ve re-ignited my passion for writing essays, for reading fiction and fan-fiction, and drawing.
In the past month or two I’ve…
- Why I idolise bravery (and the problems it causes)
- The lays of Ancient Rome (how a poem inspired a generation)
- Sherlock vs. Shakespeare (what makes a classic?)
- The problem with redeeming Severus Snape
- I want a funeral like hers